HIGHLAND WARS XXIII
It’s time once again to enjoy the cool pines and clear skies in the lands of Ered Sul. This year’s event features our baronial investiture on Saturday at which we say farewell to our current Baron and Baroness and welcome the new reign of our next leaders. But wait, there’s more! We also have fighting, rapier, archery, A&S, vendors, and more!
July 13-16, 2017 @ Amhurst Lake/Lake Mary approximately 20 miles southeast of Flagstaff, AZ.
- The site is primitive – no electricity or potable water.
- Cash/checks at gate
- The site is wet, well-behaved pets are welcome, dry RV parking available
- Wet RV camping available approximately 2 miles away at the Pinehurst Campground. Make your reservations early!
- Fire restrictions by the forest service are in effect.
- July is monsoon season – be prepared!
- Modern amenities available in Flagstaff.
For more information contact the event Stewards:
Chavezs MacTavish (Chavezs Whitlock)
Liadan of Lochlainn (Mindy Lewis)