Highlands War Attendees:
Due to the awesome response to Highlands War XIX , we feel we can now offer a 4 day (Thursday – Sunday) 6/13-6/16/13, Pre-Registration Package for $30, per Adult Member, Non-members will have a $5 extra fee, $15 for Youth 9-17, Child 0-8 Free. Day trip will be $10 a day per Adult, $5 per day for Youth 9-17, Child 0-8 Free.
We will accept money orders/personal checks made out to: Barony of Ered Sul. You will need to send request with payment and information following to:
Michael Kolasinski, 8239 W. Juniper Place, Payson, AZ 85541
6/13-6/16/2013 $30.00 Thursday – Sunday, per Adult, $15 per Youth, 9-17, Child 0-8 Free
Adult_____ or Youth/Child _____Age____
Member /Non-Member (add $5 Adult only) Will need to show proof of membership at gate.
Need this information for each person Adult and Child
~Highlands War XIX Mains
Lady Dubhchobhlaigh inghean Eoin ui hEalaighthe
Lady Violet Elliott
Schedule of Site Fees:
Adult Pre Registration for full week through ACCEPS $50.00 (plus $5.00 NMS )
Registration Fees at Gate upon Arrival to Highlands War XIX:
Full admission Adult with proof of SCA Membership: $60.00
Adults without proof of SCA Membership add $5.00 for Non Member Surcharge
Youth 9 to 17 years: $20.00
Child 8 years and younger: Free
Adult Day Site Fee with proof of SCA Membership: $10.00
Youth Day Site Fee (9 to 17 years): $5.00
Adult without proof of SCA Membership add $5.00 Non Member Surcharge
When you arrive at Highland War XIX with Pre-Registration:
- Bring the letter of confirmation FROM ACCEPS. (No letter of confirmation, no accepting Site Fees as paid.)
- Show proof of SCA membership (if applicable)
- Show photo identification.
(Transferring of ACCEPS Pre Registration: The ORIGINAL confirmation letter from ACCEPS, with the original ACCEPS registration individual’s name on it, a note from the original person stating their intent to transfer the ACCEPS registration to the new person, signed, dated, and the new person will need photo identification, proof of SCA membership (if applicable or to pay the NMS), and “relevant” waiver to show *who* had proof of transfer).
Tips for success for your passage through Gate:
1) SCA Medical Authorization form for each Minor NOT your own, signed by the parent and notarized WITH the parent(s) contact information provided on the form in case of an emergency. http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/treatminor-notary.pdf Please bring two ORIGINAL copies of this notarized form, one to stay with the Temporary Guardian, the other to be left at Registration.
2) Temporary Guardianship form for each Minor NOT your own, signed and notarized by the parent WITH the parent(s) contact information provided on the form in case of an emergency. Please bring two copies of this notarized form, one to stay with the Temporary Guardian the other to be left at Registration. (http://www.atenveldt.com/Portals/0/articles/a_TempGuardian.pdf The Notary will change the information to reflect where their permit is valid.)
This will permit YOU as the Temporary Guardian to sign the appropriate SCA Minor Waiver at Event Registration.
Please be familiar with the Kingdom of Atenveldt Guidelines for Minors attending SCA events. These will be strictly enforced.http://www.atenveldt.org/Portals/0/articles/a_YouthTransgressionsAtEvents.pdf
Note the information on minor curfews at SCA Events:
a. Minors 12 and under must be in their own camp or escorted by an adult after 10 PM.
b. Minors 13 to 17 years old must be in their own camp or escorted by an adult after 1 AM.
Note from Gate: It is our ultimate goal to make your passage through Gate as simplified and painless as possible. You can expedite the process by having your valid proof of SCA membership, photo identification, ACCEPS proof (if applicable), monies or check made out to: SCA Barony of Ered Sul, and any additional paperwork ready when you arrive at site. Remember, most persons working Event Registration are volunteers and may not be familiar with every detail of the event. Please be patient. We’ll do our best to answer all of your questions or find the answers for you.
Most of all, Welcome!