The Tackle Shop is the closest fuel stop to the Highlands War site. It is 24 miles to the site from the fuel pumps – plan accordingly. The associated convenience store has limited food items, but can sell you a fishing license. The fuel pumps are open 24/7 if you have a debit or credit card.
All your convenience store needs – Gas, propane, beer & wine, fishing, camping, & hunting gear. Groceries & Arizona Fishing & Hunting Licenses. Alpine Souvenirs, hats, postcards.
- Location: 25373 US Hwy 191, Alpine, AZ 85920
- Address: PO Box 109, Alpine, AZ 85920
- Phone: 928-339-4338
- Owners: Denise & Gary Engels
- Hours: Mon-Thu 6:30am-7:30pm; Fri-Sat 6:30am-8:00pm; Sunday 7:00am-7:00pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpine Country Store
Groceries (fresh produce in the summer), beer, wine, liquor, fountain sodas, and ice. Also available are deli meats, specialty cut meats and sub-sandwiches. There is a nice selection of fishing and camping supplies, Lodge cookware as well as VHS & DVD rental. Services offered include a coin operated laundry, ATM & FAX machines.
- Location: 42651 N. Hwy 180, Alpine, AZ 85920
- Address: PO Box 639, Alpine, AZ 85920
- Phone: 928-339-1982
- Owner: Donna Sexton
- Hours: Mon-Sat 6am to 9pm; Sun 7am to 7pm