SCA Corporate Equestrian Handbook rules will be followed.
There is camping and horse trailer parking available for equestrians and those who are part of an equestrian group. This area is close to the designated “arena” area” to allow horse owners to lead their horse to their trailers for saddling, etc.
Equestrian Area Rules
- Never disturb a horse or its tack without the permission of its owner/renter. This particularly applies to feeding them, especially when they have a bit in their mouth.
- Minors should be under adult supervision at all times while in the equestrian area.
- Please do not feed or touch any of the horses without permission from the owner/renter.
- A red tassel or ribbon on a horse indicates that the horse may bite or kick. Do not approach this horse.
- Virtually all horses will kick and/or bite when startled, so stay clear of the front and back unless told it is okay to approach the animal.
- Horses startle easily. Do not run, jump, yell or make sudden movements around them.
- The equestrian arena closes at sunset to everyone except horse owners/renters.
- Please, no loud parties or drumming in the equestrian area after 10:30 pm.