This site is in the Coconino National Forest in a dispersed camping area. Please be prepared for primitive camping. Modern amenities such as hotels, restaurants, and shopping are available in nearby Flagstaff.
- There is no potable water onsite.
- There is no electricity onsite.
- There is cell phone coverage throughout most of the site.
- Pets are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
- Though the event takes place during our typical monsoon season, open, above-ground fires are subject to environmental conditions and fire bans set by the forest service. Firewood found around the site may be used, but not transported offsite.
Directions from Flagstaff: Drive south on Lake Mary Road, past the Lake Mary boat ramp, approximately 19 miles then turn left (east) onto Forest Road 82E. Follow the signs to the encampment.