This site is in the Coconino National Forest in a dispersed camping area. Please be prepared for primitive camping. Modern amenities such as hotels, restaurants, and shopping are available in nearby Flagstaff.
- There is no potable water onsite. Bring plenty of drinking water plus some for the Water Table at the site
- There is no electricity onsite.
- There is cell phone coverage throughout most of the site.
- Pets are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
- Though the event takes place during our typical monsoon season, open, above-ground fires are subject to environmental conditions and fire bans set by the forest service. Firewood found around the site may be used, but not transported offsite. We must follow all Forest Service Rules.
Directions from Flagstaff: Drive south on Lake Mary Road, past the Lake Mary boat ramp, approximately 19 miles then turn left (east) onto Forest Road 82E. Follow the signs to the encampment.